Tree of Life serves children in grades PreK through 8th grade. Our motto is, “A Christ centered education anyone can afford.” Tree of Life families pay only 5% of their household income for the entire family- regardless of how many children are enrolled. The tuition payment for a family making $20,000 a year would be about $100 per month. The TOL minimum payment is $25 per month.


We at TOL charge tuition because we want parents to be invested in their children’s education. About 10% of our operating costs are covered by parents’ tuition. The remaining 90% of our budget comes from donations made by individuals, businesses and churches that believe in the vision of Tree of Life.

Enroll now!

We are always accepting applications for Kindergarten through 8th grade. To be in Kindergarten, a student must turn 5 by September 1; however, sometimes exceptions are made. If the classes are full, the application will be kept on file. If an opening becomes available, we will contact you. Please print out, complete and send in your application. Once your application is accepted, you will be asked to fill out a Tuition Agreement Form and submit $20 which will be applied to your first month’s tuition.

Interested in a school visit?

We welcome guests the third Wednesday of every month to come tour, experience worship & learn more about Tree of Life. This monthly school open house takes place from 8:30-10am throughout the school year–stop on by to explore, meet the TOL family & get details on school enrollment.

Rent Our Gym and Lunchroom!

Students (k-10)

"Yes" to JEsus


Years Established

Get In Touch

Location: 2001 Cameron St. Kalamazoo, MI 49001

Telephone: (269) 718-7428

Email: info@tolschool.org

School Hours: M-F: 7:30am - 4pm

Follow Us on Facebook

Tree of Life School | website by Shamus Design